Monday, September 24, 2012

The Beatific Vision; GØD


Hold silence and maintain reverence!

Comprehend:

This is Who you truly are.

This is Where you really are.

This is Why you actually are.

This is How you have come to be.

Know this, ye who have chanced upon these words, to be your original form, your true form, your ultimate form. It is what observes and experiences through each and every one of you. It is what you all seek, what you all serve, what you all speculate upon. It is what generates your awareness and manifests all manifestations. This is what all of existence is sustained by and within.

This is the 8th density...

This is the ultimate Void, the Abyss of all possibilities...

This is the One Infinite Creator...

This is the Lord Almighty...

This is GØD...

Or at the very least, this is a digital portrait I created which attempts to reconstruct from my memory the peak of my personal beatific vision experience, which was catalyzed by the combination of natural syrian seeds and an endogenous entheogenic neurotransmitter, which was preceded by the telepathic transmission "BY LIVING YOUR LIFE HUMBLY, WE SHALL SHOW YOU THE 8TH DENSITY". I would say the graphic representation I've provided here does not truly do the experience or the visage of the Creator justice, but it is, to the best of my abilities, as accurate as I could recapture it, and I would hope this portrait gives all seekers a much greater insight into the core of the "All is One" philosophy, how we are all the Creator, how It is everything.

What is lost in this image is the perception of the experience and the actual processes which took place in my observation, but which may nevertheless be easily visualized as you gaze at the above image.

Try to imagine that the edges of this picture do not end, and rather constantly expand outwards into "empty" space (which I perceived as... complete and utter nothingness, it was not blackness, but rather it was almost grey, static emptiness), and as this void expands more galaxies manifest to fill up the empty space but paradoxically, the void remains unmoved. Also attempt to envision infinite unified awareness as you stare at this picture of the infinite and unified being.

Doesn't applying the term "One Infinite Creator" to this supreme abyss, which contains within Itself all potential, all possibility, the entire Cosmos, and is simultaneously the Creation, make perfect sense? The very experience of observing Its image transcended all linguistic knowledge and speculations for me, cementing and molding the understanding I possess, and I hope this presentation similarly opens and clarifies the horizon for all of you.

And as I cannot directly, telepathically transmit this experience to each and every single human being on this planet (yet), as much as I would love to, sharing this image is the best I could do in the hopes of contributing positively to the path of every seeker here, by spreading the Law of One through a different route.

No comments:

Post a Comment