Tuesday, September 4, 2012

ESOTERIC GNOSIS FOR THE MASSES!

I have created this blog as a parallel to my musical one in order to retain the literary portion of my project and allow each blog to maintain their respective focus (one exclusively for music, the other specifically for writings). All writings from my musical blog will be transferred to this blog and all future writings made will be available here.

Knowledge is power, and in this crucial time preceding the winter solstice vibratory shift of consciousness, awareness, and being, it is necessary to contribute to the illuminating endeavors of making publicly available as much esoteric gnosis to the masses as possible in order to raise the planetary vibrations as much as I can.

Even if this information does not reach any in time to elevate their awareness before the shift of reality occurs, it is further intended that the greater recipients of this data will be those who will need to repeat this planet's 3rd density cycle and thus will be oblivious that such a shift even occurred, in the hopes that the generations to come will not need to struggle to achieve their awakening, and the possibility that many will wade in delerious confusion through life not knowing who/what they really and where they are will be eliminated, or at least vastly diminished.

In order to thwart any type of spiritual oppression for every generation that follows & in order to preserve the overall capacity for happiness, ultimate awakening, and overall attainment of truth may the information present upon this blog reach those who it will be meant to, and be properly implemented by those with the capability to use them correctly, so that beings will never be denied divinely sanctioned liberties to leading an existence of boundless freedom and joy. The two blogs which I have authored are my means of providing service to as many beings as I possibly can, even when I am existing in dimensions beyond this one.

Know thyself, that Self which dwells deep within you; know that you are one with the Void.

In glad homage do I bend my knee to the One which generates my very awareness, whom hath given me being, whose Being I am an embodiment of, just as you, whoever is reading this, is as well, just as all existential manifestations are....

May we venerate eternally the supreme abyss of all possibilities...

Eternal blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment