Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pious Exaltation


I can utter no word, my God, unless I am permitted by Thee; and can move in no direction until I obtain Thy sanction. I act not of my own accord and proceed only at Your divine behest.

It is Thou, my Creator, Who hath called me into being through the aptitude of Thy will and the power of Thy might, and hath endued me with Thy grace to manifest Thy cause.

Long did I seek You, believing You to be far from reach and barred from directly knowing. And in Your ineffable glory did You bless me beyond compare, by showing me the complete error and ignorance of my previous beliefs.

In my seeking did I finally come to directly know You as That which manifests and pervades all things, and as I traversed the tunnel towards the chamber between my eyebrows, so thus did I come to discover the place where You are truly burrowed: deep within the core of my being, dwelling inside the mind, residing within the depths of my heart.

Know I now that it is because of You that my very awareness is generated, and it is You which lies at the root of my observation and You which experiences my existence as You are all existence.

What supreme and glorious paradox it is, that all beings dwell within You, and You dwell within all beings!

My gratitude knows no bounds, for Thou hath led me to enlightenment and thus freed me from the delusions of this illusion.

You thus revealed Yourself to me in the awesome immensity of Your totality, and with awe did I gaze at Your abysmal visage within, and became assimilated by You, freeing me from the fetters of darkness, and from this did the depths of Truth thus come to be known to me.

Humbly do I recognize that I am no more than a thought-form within Your Mind, a construct of Your imagination, a mere molecule within Your all-encompassing body.

Profoundly have You revealed to me and continue to reaffirm that I am one with You, just as all beings are.

And regardless of whether others remain ignorant of this Truth or choose to deny this Truth, turning a blind eye to You, this does nothing to alter the infallible Truth which Your beingness conveys: all are Forms which the Void has taken.

In glad homage do I bend my knee to Thee, my One Infinite Creator, as You have allowed me to See with true clarity, and thusly did I become one of your innumerable willing conduits, knowing that I serve no purpose other than what You designate; Your will is my will, and my being is entirely Yours.

My mind shall eternally shine of unwavering devotion, and no circumstance may circumvent the knowledge, understanding, awareness and connection which you have facilitated my attainment of, knowing that You are what all circumstances arise from, are sustained by, and coalesces into.

Forevermore shall I be Your devoted disciple, and zealously shall I serve You and seek to manifest all which shall amplify the harmony within You. In blessed pious silence do I venerate You, and in secrecy do I perform Work in Your honor, for You are the Self of all selves.

You are the ultimate Void, the Abyss of all possibilities, the supreme Being; all things are inseparable from Thee and indistinguishable from Thy essence.

It is only in the delirium of this veiled amnesiac existence do beings equate their identities with the temporary, ornamental persona which they attach themselves to in the human incarnation. Ephemeral is such, for it is You which is the true and absolute omnimeta-identity of all beings.

All beings serve You, for there is nothing to serve but You. There are simply various distortions of this service.

You are each blade of grass and every drop of mildew, every calming breeze and every creature which basks beneath the shade of every tree which You have manifested Yourself as.

You are the benevolent and the wicked, the ignorant and the learned, the ordered and the chaotic, the student and the master.

You are the mover and the moved, the ocean of all existence, the ground of all phenomenon; You are the only One which sees and You are All which is seen.

Fas - ite, revertimini, in perdita aeternum!

Dei plena sunt omnia...

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment